James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke” has become one of the most popular segments on his late-night show, “The Late Late Show with James Corden.” In this segment, Corden picks up a celebrity guest and they sing along to popular songs while driving around Los Angeles. Here are seven of the top “Carpool Karaoke” guests that have appeared on the show:
- Adele – Adele’s “Carpool Karaoke” episode has become one of the most popular segments in the show’s history. The British singer not only showed off her incredible singing voice, but also her hilarious sense of humor as she rapped Nicki Minaj’s “Monster” and sang the Spice Girls’ “Wannabe” in a posh accent.
- Paul McCartney – Corden took a drive with the legendary Beatles musician and they sang some of the band’s biggest hits, including “Let it Be” and “Hey Jude.” McCartney also shared some touching stories about his time with the band and the inspiration behind some of his most famous songs.
- Lady Gaga – Lady Gaga not only showed off her vocal range in her “Carpool Karaoke” segment, but also her driving skills as she took the wheel for a bit. The two also had a hilarious wardrobe change when they swapped hats and sunglasses.
- Bruno Mars – Corden and Mars had a blast singing some of the singer’s biggest hits, including “24K Magic” and “Uptown Funk.” Mars also showed off his Elvis Presley impression and shared some hilarious stories about his childhood.
- Justin Bieber – Bieber’s “Carpool Karaoke” episode showed a different side of the often controversial singer. He sang some of his biggest hits, including “Sorry” and “What Do You Mean?” and even serenaded Corden with an impromptu rendition of “Endless Love.”
- Michelle Obama – The former First Lady joined Corden for a special “Carpool Karaoke” segment during his visit to the White House. The two sang Stevie Wonder’s “Signed, Sealed, Delivered” and Beyoncé’s “Single Ladies,” while discussing Obama’s initiatives as First Lady.
- Ed Sheeran – Sheeran and Corden sang some of the singer’s biggest hits, including “Shape of You” and “Sing.” Sheeran also revealed that he once hit Justin Bieber in the face with a golf club and shared some funny stories about his childhood.
Overall, “Carpool Karaoke” has become a beloved segment on “The Late Late Show with James Corden” and these guests have helped make it an even bigger success.